Aloha from DCA! The Division of Consumer Advocacy (DCA) protects and advances the interests of Hawaii’s consumers of regulated public utilities and transportation services. For more information about the Division and the work we do please read through an overview of services that we provide to the public.
You can subscribe to the DCA’s newsletter electronically by clicking here. We also welcome your feedback and story ideas for future issues of Consumer Spotlight. Just send an email to email@example.com.
Keeping You Up to Date
We are always adding new content and information to our site to keep you better informed. So check us out often as we continue our efforts to bring you a site filled with up to date utility information that you can use.
WHAT’S NEW, HOT TOPICS & IMPORTANT DOCKETS
For notices and events prior to 2015, please visit our Archived Notices and Events page.
- Decisions & Orders now accessible via the Hawaii PUC’s Online Document Management System (DMS)
- Decisions & Orders from 2010
- Decisions & Orders from 2009
- Decisions & Orders from 2008
- Decisions & Orders from 2007
- Decisions & Orders from 2006
- Decisions & Orders from 2005
- Decisions & Orders from 2004
- Decisions & Orders from 2003
- Decisions & Orders from 2002