What if there is incorrect information on my online renewal application?

  • You may still complete the online application.
  • If no change form was previously submitted to change the applicable information, submit a completed change form.  A change form can be secured from the Commission’s website at https://cca.hawaii.gov/reb/real_ed/gen_info/cf.pdf .
  • If a change form or other application was previously submitted on the incorrect information, the licensee should contact the Licensing Branch at 586-3000 to verify the status of the change form or application.
  • If a change form or other application was not received by the Licensing Branch, the licensee needs to re-submit a new change form or new application form , as no copies will be accepted.