REB Hawaii Revised Statutes
Laws that pertain to Real Estate and Condominiums. These are unofficial Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS).
- HRS Chapter 26 – Executive and Administrative Departments
- HRS Chapter 91 – Hawaii Administrative Procedures Act (unofficial)
- HRS Chapter 92 – Public Agency Meetings and Records
- HRS Chapter 436B – Professional and Vocational Licensing Law
- HRS Chapter 467 – Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons – NEWLY UPDATED
- HRS Chapter 514A – Condominium Property Regimes – (REPEALED AS OF 7/1/2020)
- HRS Chapter 514B – Condominiums – NEWLY UPDATED (7/21)
Other Real Estate Related Statutes
- HRS Chapter 508D – Mandatory Seller Disclosures in Real Estate Transactions
- HRS Chapter 521 – Residential Landlord-Tenant Code
- HRS Chapter 667 – Foreclosures
- NOTE: With regards to HRS Chapters 667 and 521, the Real Estate Branch has no jurisdiction. The links to the chapters are provided for informational purposes only. For additional information regarding the Residential Landlord-Tenant Code, please contact the Residential Landlord-Tenant Center (hotline) at (808) 586-2634.
- HRS Chapter 421I – Cooperative Housing Corporations
- HRS Chapter 421J – Planned Community Associations
- Note: With regards to HRS Chapters 421I and 421J, the Real Estate Branch has no jurisdiction. The links to the chapters are provided for information purposes only. There is no state agency responsible for oversight and regulation of cooperative and homeowner association governance.