The Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs has 12 offices and divisions. DCCA has a team of education specialists who go out into the field to provide consumer information about a number of issues.
- Where Do I File a Complaint?
- Where Do I Check to See if Someone is Licensed or Disciplined?
- How Do I File a ‘Lemon Law’ Auto Complaint?
- Where Can I Get Help With Landlord-Tenant Issues?
- How Do I Get My Business Started?
- Click for RICO brochures
- Click for Securities brochures
- Click for Consumer Protection brochures
- Click for Insurance brochures
Hawaii’s kupuna (senior citizens) can be among the most targeted for fraud and scams. Find out how to equip and protect them.
- LifeSmarts (middle/high school competition)
- Cash Canyon (theatrical play)
- Click for more programs and information
Hawaii’s 24-hour automated information service. Your source of information on commonly asked consumer questions.