General Licensing Information
- General Information Sheet
General information on real estate licensing, renewal, and restoration.
- Flowchart – Real Estate Salesperson
General steps on becoming a Hawaii licensed real estate salesperson on active status.
- Flowchart – Real Estate Broker
General steps on becoming a Hawaii licensed real estate broker on active status.
- Request for Preliminary Decision: Real Estate Salesperson or Broker
Candidates with possible disqualifying backgrounds (e.g. criminal conviction, disciplinary action, outstanding tax obligation) may request non-binding, advisory guidance from the Real Estate Commission prior to submitting an application for license.
- Change Form – Real Estate
Real estate change form with general instructions.
- Restore a Hawaii License
Memorandum on procedures for restoration of forfeited real estate licenses.
- Informational Directory of Resources (PDF)
A list of useful agencies and organizations, including telephone numbers and addresses.