What should I do with my continuing education course completion certificates?

  • If renewing before the license expiration date, retain the certificates for your records in case they are needed to verify completion.  The continuing education course completion certificates are designated as either “Core” for the mandatory core course or “Elective” for an elective course.
  • If filing a renewal application after the license expiration date (paper application), submit the certificates along with the application.
  • Any course completion certificates submitted will not be returned.