REB Hawaii Revised Statutes
Laws that pertain to Real Estate. These are unofficial Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS).
- HRS Chapter 26 – Executive and Administrative Departments
- HRS Chapter 91 – Hawaii Administrative Procedures Act (unofficial)
- HRS Chapter 92 – Public Agency Meetings and Records
- HRS Chapter 436B – Professional and Vocational Licensing Law
- HRS Chapter 467 – Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- HRS Chapter 514A – Condominium Property Regimes
- HRS Chapter 514B – Condominium Property Regimes
Other Real Estate Related Statutes
- HRS Chapter 508D – Mandatory Seller Disclosures in Real Estate Transactions
- HRS Chapter 521 – Residential Landlord-Tenant Code
- NOTE: With regards to HRS Chapters 508D and 521, the Real Estate Branch has no jurisdiction. The link to Chapter 508D is provided for informational purposes only. For additional information regarding the Residential Landlord-Tenant Code, please contact the Residential Landlord-Tenant Center (hotline) at (808) 586-2634.