Other Information of Interest
- Ex Parte Communication with Commissioners (PDF)
Informational Memorandum regarding ex parte communication with commissioners.
- Client Trust Accounts (mp4 videos)
- License Name (PDF)
Information on legal names and license names. April 11, 2001 amendment to the Real Estate Commission’s February 25, 2000 memorandum entitled “Decisions on Legal and License Names and Advertising.”
- Advertising Clarification on §16-99-11(e)(3), Hawaii Administrative Rules (PDF)
August 30, 2002 memorandum clarifying license designations in advertising and promotional materials.
- Procedures for Difficulties with Releasing Broker on the Change Form or Experience Statement by Broker (PDF)
Informational memorandum outlining the procedures for handling difficulties with releasing broker or in obtaining an experience statement from your broker.
- Temporary Principal Broker or Broker-In-Charge
General information on temporary principal broker or broker-in-charge.
- New Fees
- Licensing fees effective October 2014.
- SWAT Summary (PDF)
SWAT (Slice Waste and Tape) changes to real estate licensing rules (Chapter 99, Hawaii Administrative Rules).
- Understanding Agency Disclosure – A Guidebook for Real Estate Professionals (PDF)
- Working with a Real Estate Broker – Important Information for Anyone Planning to Buy or Sell Real Property (PDF)
- General Excise Tax Information
Department of Taxation.
- A Message from the Department of Taxation
An ongoing series of articles from the Department of Taxation specifically for real estate licensees.