The Hawaii Real Estate Commission is proud to host Condorama V, presented by CAI Hawaii. On Saturday, April 13, 2019, this free educational seminar will occur at the Hawaii State Capitol‘s Chamber level auditorium. The seminar is scheduled from 9 am to 10:30 am, with onsite registration occurring at 8:30 am.
For those unfamiliar with the area and building, please watch this video for a quick orientation.
Topics & Speakers
- Attorney Melanie Oyama, Esq., will detail non-judicial foreclosures, recent decisions, and efforts to respond to the recent judicial decision.
- Attorney Paul A. Ireland Koftinow, Esq., shall discuss the Do’s and Don’ts of covenant enforcement.
- Steve Glanstein, a professional parliamentarian, will share his experience about overcoming common obstacles to shorter, effective meetings.
- Sue Savio, President of Insurance Associates, Inc, will use her expertise to explain why cheaper is not always better in selecting the right insurance.
Please register online at www.caihawaii.org or by telephone at (808) 488-1133. Registration is not required, but it provides the Commission and CAI Hawaii with an estimated attendance to reduce excessive printing of handouts and flyers. The Commission greatly appreciates your cooperation in helping reduce unnecessary expenses.
Condorama V Flyer
Brochure – Coming Soon!
Handouts – Coming Soon!
The Auditorium is located in the chamber basement level of the State Capitol building. The Mauka-Ewa elevator will be marked for public usage. Once in the elevator, select “C” for chamber. Or you may enter through the Miller street parking garage doors. Space for accessibility challenged attendees is available. No food or drink are allowed within the Auditorium.
Transportation & Parking
The Hawaii State Capitol building has limited parking in metered only stalls. The Capitol’s parking lot is accessible from the 1390 Miller Street, Honolulu, HI 96813 parking ramp. Parking is free on Saturdays.
Other nearby paid state and city parking lots:
- Ali’i Place at 1099 Alakea Street.
- Kalanimoku Building at 1151 Punchbowl Street.
- Iolani Palace grounds at 364 South King Street.
- For additional parking options, including private parking lot operators, please click here.
Several bike racks are located on the main floor and in the basement.
Please call The Bus at (808) 848-5555 for information on bus routes to the State Capitol.
Video of Condorama V & Prior Condoramas
The recording of Condorama V will be added to the Commission’s Youtube channel after the event. The Hawaii Real Estate Commission’s Youtube Channel has the prior Condorama seminars available for viewing.