Condominium Registration and Education
- Visiting Condominium Specialist (PDF)
- AOUO Contact List (PDF)
The information at this site is provided by the State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA) as a public service and is intended to be used solely as reference material. DCCA does not represent that the information contained herein is accurate, complete and/or current. Information provided by the DCCA at this site is provided on an “as is” basis and the DCCA makes no guarantees as to its accuracy. Assessing the accuracy and reliability of the information contained at this site is the user’s responsibility.
- Condominium Project/Assocation Registration
General information on condominium property regimes, public reports, Condominium Association Information Update form, and 2005-2007 Condominium Association Biennial Reregistration Delegation of Duty to Register form.
- Condominium Hotel Operator
List of currently registered condominium hotel operators and condominium hotel operator application.
- Developer’s Public Reports/Association Biennial Registration
Online search for developer’s public reports.
- Mediation of Condominium Disputes (PDF)
Informational brochure on the mediation of condominium disputes.
- Non-binding Interpretations and Memorandums
- Hawaii Condominium Bulletin
- Condominium Review Committee Agendas and Minutes
The Condominium Review Committee deals with issues relating to condominium education, registration, and the Condominium Education Fund.
- 514A, HRS, Recodification/514B, HRS
Recodification plan, Act 164 – Relating to Condominiums, recodification final report, progress reports, drafts, stakeholder comments, and additional resources.
- Licensee Search/ Complaints History/ Business Registration
These services allow commerce and consumers to look up information about businesses and individuals regulated by DCCA. Also included are services to register businesses and renew Licenses.
- Links to Other Agencies and Organizations
Various federal, state, and local agencies, in addition to condominium association organizations and other resources.
- Real Estate Licensing and Education
General licensing information, real estate schools, providers, instructors and courses, and other real estate educational information.
Condominium, real estate licensing and real estate education related forms.