Oahu Homeowner Assistance FundPosted on Jan 19, 2022 in Hot Topics
The Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement is providing mortgage and utility assistance, as well as housing and legal counseling, for homeowners on Oʻahu impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Applications open January 21 at 10:00AM
- Mortgage (arrears from January 21, 2020 to current)
- Utilities (electric, gas, water/sewer, trash)
- Homeowners Insurance fees
- Homeowners Association fees
- Real Property Tax
- Housing Counseling Services
- Legal Services
- Must be an Oʻahu Resident
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be a homeowner
- AMI at or below 100% per HUD guidelines
- Must prove financial hardship associated with the COVID-19 pandemic after Jan 21, 2020 (including hardship that began before Jan 21, 2020, but continued after that date)
- Housing Counseling and Legal Aid Services may be required if applicable to your situation.
- The Household does not have an interest (full or partial interest) in other real property besides the primary residence.
- The Household does not have more than 5-months of housing expenses in liquid assets.
For more information visit: https://www.hawaiiancouncil.org/oahuhome