What can I do if I Disagree with A Position taken by the Division of Consumer Advocacy?

Public and community input are among the most important and valuable aspects of our work. Which is why, if you are in disagreement with a position that the division has taken on a utility issue, the division welcomes your comments and suggestions. Please send your written statement to the Public Utilities Commission and the Division of Consumer Advocacy.