Utility Complaint Form

For complaints about a utility service or utility company: eFile or In Person/Postal Mail

eFile (Electronic File)

  1. Individuals seeking to eFile must register online with the Public Utilities Commission .
    If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
  2. Go to the Informal Complaint eFile form
  3. Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC and email a copy to [email protected].

In Person / Postal Mail

  1. Click the link to download the Informal Complaint Form in PDF format.
  2. You may choose to:
    – Compete the fillable form on your computer and print the form; or
    – Print a blank form and complete by hand.
  3. Deliver or mail competed form to the PUC Oahu office and a copy to the DCA.

    State of Hawaii
    Public Utilities Commission
    465 South King Street, Room 103
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96813


    Division of Consumer Advocacy
    P.O. Box 541
    Honolulu, HI 96809