Utility Complaint Form
For complaints about a utility service or utility company: eFile or In Person/Postal Mail
eFile (Electronic File)
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online with the Public Utilities Commission .
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
- Go to the Informal Complaint eFile form
- Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC and email a copy to [email protected].
In Person / Postal Mail
- Click the link to download the Informal Complaint Form in PDF format.
- You may choose to:
– Compete the fillable form on your computer and print the form; or
– Print a blank form and complete by hand.
- Deliver or mail competed form to the PUC Oahu office and a copy to the DCA.
State of Hawaii
Public Utilities Commission
465 South King Street, Room 103
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Division of Consumer Advocacy
P.O. Box 541
Honolulu, HI 96809