Financial Literacy On the Go!
The Business Registration Division’s Investor Education Program is offering Financial Literacy and Investor Protection information and activities virtually – online and through social media. The public is encouraged to follow @HISecurities on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for daily postings sharing fraud prevention tips, financial literacy facts, consumer education information, and more.
Follow @HISecurities on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for our word of the day, posts on fraud prevention tips, financial literacy facts, consumer education information, and more.
Get Akamai with LifeSmarts Activities
- Financial Fun Packets for keiki (grades 6th – 12th)
- On Demand: YouTube quizzes for keiki
Saving Tips for Keiki:
Need vs Wants Activity
Test your consumer knowledge today!
- Take the FINRA Investor Knowledge Quiz: Test your knowledge today!
- On Demand: Pre-recorded investor education presentations on YouTube
“Keeping Yourself, Healthy, Wealthy & Wise”
“Investor Protection against Affinity Fraud & Ponzi Schemes”
- Kupuna Activity Packet: learn fun ways on how to protect yourself from fraud
- On Demand: Pre-recorded senior presentation on a flashdrive or on YouTube