Maui Strong – Rebuilding after the 2023 wildfires

Before you begin rebuilding, please:

√     CHECK if your contractor is licensed in Hawaii by the Contractors License Board

√     CHECK if your engineer, architect, land surveyor or landscape architect are licensed in Hawaii by the EASLA Board

√     CHECK if your electrician or plumber is licensed in Hawaii by the Board of Electricians and Plumbers


If the person or company you want to use is not on the list, please use these resources to gather more information about them:



If you want to submit a report of unlicensed contracting then please click here.