File an Unlicensed Activity Tip or a Formal Complaint

Anonymously report unlicensed activity that you saw or is ongoing or happening right now, in any of the regulated industries.  If you do not want to report anonymously, or if you have already entered into a contract or agreement with an unlicensed person, file a formal complaint below.
Paper submission for unlicensed tip


Formal Complaint

Formally report licensed behavior or unlicensed activity in any of the regulated industries.
Paper submission for formal complaint


Self-Help Letter

Many disputes and concerns are resolved through “self-help” even before a formal complaint is ever filed with RICO. Please use this letter to communicate your concerns before a complaint is filed.