Board of Professional Engineers, Architects, Surveyors & Landscape Architects
Due to COVID-19 and for the health and safety of consumers, the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs offices will be closed to the public through Sunday, May 31st or until further notice.
During this period of office closure, no walk-in services will be available and the public is strongly encouraged to use our online services. For a full listing of online services go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/covid19.
EASLA License Types
- Land Surveyor
- Landscape Architect
Applicants and Licensees...
RENEWAL AND RESTORATION INFORMATION
- All Licenses regardless of issuance date, are subject to renewal by April 30 of every even-numbered year.
|On-time renewals for the licensing period of May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2022|
|Renew Online: https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/mypvl|
|Renewal Postcard Reminder Mailout: March 6, 2020|
|Renewals accepted: March 9, 2020 to April 30, 2020|
|Renew By License Expiration Date: April 30, 2020|
Licenses not renewed by license expiration date are unlicensed and may not practice.
|On-Time Cost to Renew|
|Architect (AR) – $204.00|
|Landscape Architect (LA) – $204.00|
|Land Surveyor (LS) – $204.00|
|Professional Engineer (PE) – $204.00|
|Forfeited licenses may be restored within 2 years and subject to meeting restoration requirements.|
|Failure to restore a forfeited license within 2 years after the license expiration date will result in the termination of the license and the person must apply as a new applicant and meet current licensing requirements.
|Cost to Restore (late renewal)|
|Architect (AR) – $220.00|
|Landscape Architect (LA) – $220.00|
|Land Surveyor (LS) – $220.00|
|Professional Engineer (PE) – $220.00|
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
ENGINEERS AND SURVEYORS:
- Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Landscape Architectual Accreditation Board
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB)