Insurance Company License
- Insurance Company Licensing – Application for Certificate of Authority
- Insurance companies (“Applicants”) applying for a Certificate of Authority must comply with Chapter 431, Article 3 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes. Applicants must submit an Uniform Certificate of Authority Application (“UCAA”).
- (PDF) Sales and Claims Office Information Form
- 2020 Extension of Certificate of Authority
- (PDF) OPTins 2020 Annual Service & Extension Fee
- (PDF) PG & RRGs Memo 2020
- (PDF) Schedule of Company Fees, Taxes, and Deposits