July 2019

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 in Commissioner's Corner

TIP: If someone is selling you securities or advising you on your investments, that person and company should be registered. Contact the Office of the Securities Commissioner at (808)586-2722, to see if your professional is registered.

When you call please have the name of the firm and the individual’s first and last name and middle initial if available.


Related Investor Education Handout

Check Before You Invest (PDF)

Click here to view

Click here to download