BAC Overview/Services

At our offices: 

  • Register a business entity, trade name, trademark, or submit other filings with the Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs’ Business Registration Division
  • Get help with applying for a general excise tax (GET) license from the Department of Taxation and receive information on how to apply for a federal employer identification number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service
  • Obtain information about registering online as an employer with the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
  • Learn about business counseling and workshops offered by other agencies and other resources available to business owners

We have offices in Honolulu, Maui, and Hawaii counties.

Business Action Center (BAC)
Main Location:
335 Merchant Street
Second Level, Suite 201
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Phone: (808) 586-2545
Fax: (808) 586-2733