Board of Professional Engineers, Architects, Surveyors & Landscape Architects
EASLA License Types
- Land Surveyor
- Landscape Architect
Applicants and Licensees...
RENEWAL AND RESTORATION INFORMATION
- All Licenses regardless of issuance date, are subject to renewal by April 30 of every even-numbered year.
|On-time renewals for the licensing period of May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2022|
|Renew Online: https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/mypvl|
|Renewal Postcard Reminder Mailout: March 6, 2020|
|Renewals accepted: March 9, 2020 to April 30, 2020|
|Renew By License Expiration Date: April 30, 2020|
Licenses not renewed by license expiration date are unlicensed and may not practice.
|On-Time Cost to Renew|
|Architect (AR) – $204.00|
|Landscape Architect (LA) – $204.00|
|Land Surveyor (LS) – $204.00|
|Professional Engineer (PE) – $204.00|
|Forfeited licenses may be restored within 2 years and subject to meeting restoration requirements.|
|Failure to restore a forfeited license within 2 years after the license expiration date will result in the termination of the license and the person must apply as a new applicant and meet current licensing requirements.
|Cost to Restore (late renewal)|
|Architect (AR) – $220.00|
|Landscape Architect (LA) – $220.00|
|Land Surveyor (LS) – $220.00|
|Professional Engineer (PE) – $220.00|
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
ENGINEERS AND SURVEYORS:
- Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Landscape Architectual Accreditation Board
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB)