General Information for Producers/Providers
- Frequently Asked Questions – effective July 1, 2010
- Instructions for 2010 Continuing Education Course Approval
- Instructions for 2010 Continuing Education Provider Approval
- Hawaii Continuing Education Course Schedule and/or Roster
- Check the Status of CE Credits
- Look Up Approved CE Providers and Courses
- List of Approved Annuity Suitability Training Courses
For more information on Continuing Education, refer to the Hawaii Revised Statutes:
§431:9A-116, §431:9A-124, §431:9A-125, §431:9A-128, §431:9A-129,
§431:9A-130, §431:9A-151 to §431:9A-160
Visit the Hawaii State Legislature website at www.capitol.hawaii.gov and click on “Bill Status and Documents” to search and view the Hawaii Revised Statutes.
For additional information, please contact the Insurance Division, Licensing Branch at (808) 586-2788 , Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Hawaii time) or e-mail InsLic@dcca.hawaii.gov and indicate “Continuing Education” in the subject line.