Forms / Trade Name, Trademark, Service Mark Registrations
Adobe Acrobat required. With this free Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in, you can view and print any of our PDF forms.
- Before You Apply for a Trade Name, Trademark, or Service Mark ( TN-Info )
- Trademark Classifications and Types of Goods ( Trademark Classifications )
- Service Mark Classifications and Types of Services ( Service Mark Classifications )
- Application for Registration of Trade Name ( Form T-1 )
- Application for Registration of Trademark ( Form T-2 )
- Application for Registration of Service Mark ( Form T-3 )
- Assignment of Print, Label, Trademark, Trade Name, or Service Mark ( Form T-4 )
- Trademark/Service Mark Registrant Name Change ( Form T-5 )
- Instructions on Filing a Petition for Revocation of Trade Name, Trademark or Service Mark ( Instructions )
- The registration of a trade name, trademark, or service mark may be cancelled by filing a request for cancellation letter, signed by the registrant. The cancellation letter can be emailed, faxed, mailed, or delivered to the Business Registration Division.