Physician, Podiatrist and EMT Continuing Education Requirements
|Continuing Education Requirement
- All licensees must meet continuing education requirements prior to renewal.
- EMT’s must meet CE requirements contained in 16-85-55 of the Board’s rules
- MD’s must meet CME requirements contained in Subchapter 5 of the Board’s rules
- PO’s must meet CE requirements contained in Subchapter 8 of the Board’s rules
|The board may conduct a random audit to determine whether the continuing education requirements have been met.
- If selected for audit notification letter will be sent to licensees in October every odd-numbered year.
- Licensees selected for audit may not renew online.