How do I file a name change for a Foreign LLC?

Posted on May 24, 2021 in Main

Foreign LLCs are required to file a certificate evidencing the name change or a certified copy of the name change amendment, along with the associated filing fee(s) with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Business Registration Division.  Filing fee: $25.00, Hawaii State Archives Fee: $1.00.  For additional details, please refer to Form FLLC-INFO on our Business Entity Information page.

Phone: (808) 586-2727
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (808) 586-2733

Mailing address:
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Business Registration Division
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI 96810

Street address: 335 Merchant Street, Room 201, Honolulu, HI 96813