How do I file a name change for a Foreign Corporation?

Posted on May 24, 2021 in Main

Foreign Corporations are required to file a certificate evidencing the name change or a certified copy of the name change amendment, along with the associated filing fee(s) with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Business Registration Division.  For additional details, please refer to Form FC-INFO for Foreign Corporations or Form FNP-INFO for Foreign Nonprofit Corporations on our Business Entity Information page.

Filing Fees
Foreign Profit Corporation: $25.00
Foreign Nonprofit Corporation: $10.00
Hawaii State Archives Fee: $1.00

Phone: (808) 586-2727
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (808) 586-2733

Mailing address:
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Business Registration Division
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI 96810

Street address: 335 Merchant Street, Room 201, Honolulu, HI 96813