What form should I use to file a corporation merger?

For most corporation merger types, Articles of Merger (Form X-12) must be filed with the Department. If the merger involves a subsidiary corporation merging into a parent corporation, then the Articles of Merger (Form DC-9) should be filed.

Forms X-12, DC-9 and more are available for download on our Domestic Profit Corporation Forms page. Please scroll to find your form.