What business types must register?

Owners of all forms of business, except sole proprietorships, unincorporated associations (nonprofit organizations) and foreign insurance companies, must register with the DCCA, BREG.

Foreign insurance companies must register with DCCA, Insurance Division.

Charitable Organizations and public benefit corporations must also register with the Department of Attorney General.