Foreign Profit Corporation

To register a Foreign Profit Corporation with the DCCA in Hawaii, you must file an Application for Certificate of Authority for Foreign Corporation Form FC-1 with the appropriate filing fee(s). Use the links above to register and pay online or to access our fillable PDF forms which you can print and mail in with your payment.

Filing fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. The fee for filing an Application for Certificate of Authority for Foreign Corporation is $50.00, with an additional fee of $25.00 for expedited service. The fee for a certified copy of a filing is $10.00. There is an additional State Archives fee of $1.00. If your registration is rejected, the $1.00 State Archives fee may be refundable from the State Archives.  Please contact the Hawaii State Archives for more information.

Date of incorporation will be the date that the Articles of Incorporation are filed in compliance with the Hawaii Business Corporations Act (Chapter 414).

Instructions for paper filings:
Be sure all information has been entered correctly, and that the information is complete and LEGIBLE before submitting a filing to the DCCA. Paper filings of the Application must be typewritten or printed and signed in BLACK INK.

Make checks payable to the DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS, for the exact amount. There is a $25.00 fee charge on all dishonored checks. Mail completed form and payment together to P.O. Box 40, Honolulu, HI 96810. Email and fax filings should be accompanied with the credit card (VISA or MasterCard) information. To email document filings, please send to [email protected] To fax, send to (808) 586-2733.

Attach an original certificate of good standing duly authenticated by the proper officer of the state or country of origination and dated not more than sixty (60) days prior to the filing of this application. If the certificate of good standing is in a foreign language, a translation attested to under oath by the translator must accompany the certificate.

For information and/or assistance, please contact us or call (808) 586-2727.

We also have several Business Action Centers that offer in-person assistance with government filings and more.