What are the filing requirements to correct errors contained on documents filed with the Department?

A Correction form ( Form X-3 ) must be filed to correct an actual error contained in any document filed with the Department. This form may be used to correct a domestic or foreign entity document on file at the Department. It cannot be used to correct a foreign document originating with a foreign state agency.

To correct an error contained on an approved and filed annual report or statement, an amended annual report would be filed. The amended annual report does not require a fee. You would contact the Business Registration Division to request an amended annual report or statement to be sent to you.

Phone: (808) 586-2727
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (808) 586-2733

Mailing address:
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Business Registration Division
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI  96810

Street address: 335 Merchant Street, Room 201, Honolulu, HI 96813