Licensing Area: Port Pilots
Contact Information for Frequently Called Numbers
Professional and Vocational Licensing
- Request an application
- Inquire about licensing requirements
- Applicants can check on the status of an application
- Inquire about licensee maintenance requirements
RICO Consumer Resource Center
(808) 587-3295 or (808) 587-4272
- Verify if a person is licensed
- Request prior complaints history on a licensee
- File a complaint on a licensee
Residents on the neighbor islands may call by dialing the following toll free numbers followed by the last 5 digits of the phone numbers above and the # sign:
|Lanai & Molokai||1-800-468-4644|
P.O. Box 3469
Honolulu, HI 96801
- Deputy Port Pilot
- Port Pilot
Biennial by June 30 every even numbered year.
On-time renewals for the licensing period of July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018 concluded on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Pursuant to Section 436B-14.5, HRS , any license held by a member of the armed forces, National Guard, or a reserve component that expires, is forfeited, or deemed delinquent while the member is on active duty and deployed during a state or national crisis shall be restored if certain restoration requirements are met. Military Renewal and Restoration Information Sheet.
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs – Director