Licensing Area: Nursing Home Administrator
Contact Information for Frequently Called Numbers
Facilities and other health care settings (requirements and complaints)
- Department of Health – Office of Health Care Assurance
(808) 692-7420 Gerald Chung
(Medicare health care settings under the DOH only)
- (808) 692-7400 Sharon Dellinger
(DOH licensed/certified health care settings)
- Department of Human Services – Foster Care Homes and Medicaid Information
Department of Human Services – Medquest
Professional and Vocational Licensing
- Request an application
- Inquire about licensing requirements
- Applicants can check on the status of an application
- Inquire about licensee maintenance requirements
RICO Consumer Resource Center
(808) 587-3295 or (808) 587-4272
- Verify if a person is licensed
- Request prior complaints history on a licensee
- File a complaint on a licensee
Lee Ann Teshima
Residents on the neighbor islands may call by dialing the following toll free numbers followed by the last 5 digits of the phone numbers above and the # sign:
|Lanai & Molokai||1-800-468-4644|
P.O. Box 3469
Honolulu, HI 96801
- Nursing Home Administrator
RENEWAL and RESTORATION INFORMATION
Biennial by June 30 every even numbered year.
On-time renewals for the licensing period of July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018 concluded on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Late renewals/restorations for NHA license types with a license expiration date of June 30, 2016 can be submitted online via “MyPVL” at https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/mypvl from July 1, 2016 through midnight (HST), March 31, 2018 and are subject to a late renewal fee. After March 31, 2018, restorations must be submitted by hardcopy and are subject to a late renewal fee. Contact the DCCA/PVL to request a restoration application.
Pursuant to Section 436B-14.5, HRS , any license held by a member of the armed forces, National Guard, or a reserve component that expires, is forfeited, or deemed delinquent while the member is on active duty and deployed during a state or national crisis shall be restored if certain restoration requirements are met. Military Renewal and Restoration Information Sheet.
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs – Director