Licensing Area: Athletic Trainers
Contact Information for Frequently Called Numbers
Professional and Vocational Licensing
- Request an application
- Inquire about licensing requirements
- Applicants can check on the status of an application
- Inquire about licensee maintenance requirements
RICO Consumer Resource Center
(808) 587-3295 or (808) 587-4272
- Verify if a person is registered
- Request prior complaints history on a registrant
- File a complaint on a registrant
Residents on the neighbor islands may call by dialing the following toll free numbers followed by the last 5 digits of the phone numbers above and the # sign:
|Lanai & Molokai||1-800-468-4644|
P.O. Box 3469
Honolulu, HI 96801
- Athletic Trainers
Triennial – first renewal will be June 30, 2016.
On-time renewals for the licensing period of July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019 concluded on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Failure to timely renew by the renewal date will result in the loss of the registration.
Pursuant to Section 436B-14.5, HRS , any license held by a member of the armed forces, National Guard, or a reserve component that expires, is forfeited, or deemed delinquent while the member is on active duty and deployed during a state or national crisis shall be restored if certain restoration requirements are met. Military Renewal and Restoration Information Sheet.
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs – Director