Pest Control Board
Due to COVID-19 and for the health and safety of consumers, the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs offices will be closed to the public through Thursday, April 30th or until further notice.
During this period of office closure, no walk-in services will be available and the public is strongly encouraged to use our online services. For a full listing of online services go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/covid19.
Pest Control License Types
- Field Representative
APPLICANT AND LICENSEE INFORMATION
Applicants and Licensees...
- Check the Status of Your Application
- Maintain and Update Insurance Coverage
- Maintain Entity-RME Requirements
- Apply for Additional Branch
- Apply for Other Changes, (Status, Conversion)
- Inactivate or Reactivate Your License
- Request an Address or Name Change or Duplicate License (pocket ID/wall certificate)
- Request a License Verification
- Manage Your License Online With Your MyPVL LICENSEE DASHBOARD
RENEWAL AND RESTORATION INFORMATION
- All licenses regardless of issuance date, are subject to renewal by June 30, every even-numbered year.
|On-time renewals for the licensing period of July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022|
|Renew Online (PCFR (active/inactive) and PCO (inactive only): https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/mypvl|
|Renewals Accepted: May 4, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
|PCFR – Renewal Postcard Reminder Mailout: May 1, 2020|
|PCO – Renewal Hardcopy Form Mailout: May 1, 2020|
|Renew By License Expiration Date: June 30, 2020|
Licenses not renewed by license expiration date are unlicensed and may not practice.
|On-Time Cost to Renew|
|Pest Control Operator (PCO) – active status – $278.00|
|Pest Control Operator (PCO) – inactive status – $12.00|
|Pest Control Field Representative (PCFR) – active status – $212.00|
|Pest Control Field Representative (PCFR) – inactive status – $12.00|
|Forfeited licenses may be restored within 1 year and subject to meeting restoration requirements.|
|Failure to restore a forfeited license within 1 year after the license expiration date will result in the termination of the license and the person must apply as a new applicant and meet current licensing requirements.
|Cost to Restore (late renewal)|
|Pest Control Operator (PCO) – active status – $333.00|
|Pest Control Operator (PCO) – inactive status – $67.00|
|Pest Control Field Representative (PCFR) – active status – $239.50|
|Pest Control Field Representative – inactive status – $39.50|