Introduction To Condominium Governance Series
Fundamentals of Successfully Operating an Association Webinar – Saturday October 23, 2021
Due to health concerns regarding COVID-19, the free “Fundamentals of Successfully Operating an Association” will be conducted online via webinar for the safety of all participants and presenters. The Commission appreciates the interest and support of all those who virtually attend.
Please sign up on CAI Hawaii’s website.
Don’t forget to sign up on our email subscription list for updates on events!
Topics & Speakers
- Jonathan Billings – Association Finances: Budgets, Collections & Reserves
- Neil Ross – Contracting Wisely: Preparing Specifications for Contracts, Selecting a Reputable Contractor and Monitoring Contracts
- Melanie Oyama – Reducing Board Liability to Suits
- John Morris – Do’s & Don’ts of Effective Rule Making
- Sue Savio – Everything You Need to Know About Association Insurance
- Lance Fujisaki – Keys to Properly Processing Applications for Unit Modifications
Please be aware that the topics and speakers may change closer to the day of the event.
Handouts (Coming Soon!)
Video of Webinar
The recording of the webinar will be uploaded to the the Hawaii Real Estate Commission’s Youtube Channel.