Subscriber Account Payment Option
Employers wishing to establish a subscriber account that will allow your guard employees to renew online using the subscriber number may do so for an annual fee. This will enable your employees to use your subscriber account for which you will be billed monthly. This avoids having to cut or submit separate checks!
For the PDG group which includes license types “PD”, “PDA”, “GD”, “GDA” and “GDE” the online renewal will allow payment by an eHawaii.gov Subscriber Services Account.
There will be 3 options for PDG licensees to pay for their renewal online.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card)
- Pay by eCheck (financial institution checking or savings account)
- Pay by Subscriber account (requires applying for a subscriber account)
- One subscriber account may be used by multiple licensees for each renewal payment.
- There is a $75.00 annual fee for a subscriber account.
- All subscriber accounts are billed monthly.
- Subscriber account may also be used for other eHawaii.gov services.
To use the subscriber account payment option: You MUST sign up for an eHawaii.gov Subscriber Account first.
Allow 3- 4 days for processing.
FOR INFORMATION AND TO SIGN UP FOR A SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT
Subscriber Services: https://portal.ehawaii.gov/page/subscriber-services/
Monthly Subscriber Account Agreement: https://portal.ehawaii.gov/docs/subscriber_agreement-fillable.pdf
Monthly Billing Option Change Form: https://portal.ehawaii.gov/docs/MonthlyBillingOptionChange.pdf
Subscriber Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs: https://portal.ehawaii.gov/page/subscriber-faqs/
For assistance please contact eHawaii.gov customer service at (808) 695-4624.