Transcripts, Diplomas, Records and Other School Documentation

The State of Hawaii does not possess nor maintain copies of any transcripts, diplomas, records or other documentation from unaccredited universities or colleges.  If your school has been shut down or is no longer operating, you will have to seek any such records directly from the school or its officials.