Gather Tax Information
Taxes are levied by federal, state, and local (county) governments. Follow the links below to learn more about the different tax types and systems. The Internal Revenue Service is our federal taxing authority, while state taxes are (with a few exceptions) administered by the Hawaii Department of Taxation. County governments in Hawaii administer our Real Property Tax.
- Small Business/Self-Employed
- Hawai’i State Department of Taxation All persons doing business in Hawaii must obtain a General Excise Tax license. Contact us for more info on other tax licenses.
- Honolulu County Real Property Tax
- Maui County Real Property Tax
- Kaua’i County Real Property Tax
- Hawai’i County Real Property Tax