July 2018

Posted on Jul 1, 2018 in Commissioner's Corner

TIP: If someone is selling you securities or advising you on your investments, that person and company should be registered.  Contact the Hawaii Securities Compliance Branch at (808) 586-2722 to verify the information. When you call, please have the name of the firm and the individual’s first and last name and middle initial if available.


Related Investor Education Handout

Check Before You
Invest Brochure (PDF)

Click here to view
Click here to download