DCA Employment Opportunities
Work for the State of Hawaii, Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Division of Consumer Advocacy
The State of Hawaii is one of Hawaii’s largest employers and offers a competitive compensation package.
The following is a non-Civil Service (Exempt) position available at DCA. For more information, or to apply, please see each posting’s complete position details. Interested applicants also need to submit Form 278 to the hiring office.
DCA Research Analyst V
Position Number 120189
- Research, analyze and monitor issues related to utility, transportation and other industries and entities regulated by the Commission.
- Report findings and recommendations to internal and external recipients in docketed, legislative, and other forums.
- Review proposed legislation or rules related to the utilities and transportation industries.
- Respond to inquiries from the general public, including any and all consumers, elected and appointed officials affecting public utilities and transportation industries.
- Participate in informational and educational briefings to external groups and consumers of utility and/or transportation services.